Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sick Days

Poor little E got sick on Friday- well I guess it started Thursday. We took her to the Peds on Friday where they said she had an eye infection and slight ear infection in the right ear. She seemed to be feeling ok so we went ahead to visit Michael's family in Jacksonville NC as we had previously planned.

Well, that wasn't such a good idea. She ended up with a low grade fever Friday night and just wouldn't sleep unless I was holding her or she was laying in the bed with me (Fri or Sat night).
Needless to say, none of us got the sleep we needed. So when we got home everyone was tired, I got sick, and there was still TONS to do at the house, since generally the weekend is when things like laundry and cleaning are slightly caught up.

E still has a cough and stuffy nose- it seems as if the eye infection moved to her respiratory tract. But she is definitely her happy little self so I am hoping the sickness is mostly over and will just keep improving as the days go on.

No comments: