Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick House

We had a good run there for over 3 weeks, nobody was sick, and it was great! (Except that E was teething some during this time)

However, since the beginning of February, E has had a variety of cold symptoms, with a low grade fever since this weekend. I am thinking her right top tooth may be the culprit there, although there is a bunch of illness going around in her classroom apparently. I have had a horrible stomach bug (unluckily for me it didn't only last 24 hours) and cold symptoms. Michael was complaining of a sore throat this morning... Even spike our kitty had to go to the vet! He has been on antibiotics for the last 1.5 weeks for a urinary tract infection.
I am feeling better, and hopefully all the other members of my family soon!

Since I haven't posted in so long, I think I will just put up some pictures and video and be done with it :)

No comments: