We got the Britax Marathon in aqua blue and black. I haven't seen it in person yet- it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow!- but it looks pretty from the website.

Also, a few days ago I went to Smart Momma in the Stonehenge shopping center to pick out my birthday present. I am getting a new diaper bag to better fit my needs.
It is the Skiphop City Chic. Which is nice and big, has bottle pockets, and has a detachable purse so my personal items are always kept separate and I can quickly just take what I need when going out without little E. It also has stroller attachments and changing pad included, among other neat options!
I haven't decided which style to get, but it will probably be the black one. What do you think (poll to right)?

Too bad my birthday is still two months away!


1 comment:
Yes--I'm a fan of the black and white!
Post a Comment