Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Excited for Cool Weather!

This past weekend I washed all of E's fall/winter clothes that have been bought in the last couple of months. I got so excited about the new clothes that I decided to try one of the outfits on her- and O.M.G.- sooo adorable! I can't wait until it is cool enough for her to wear all these adorable things! I know I will miss the cute little sundresses eventually, but for now I am just impatient for a cool down!

I didn't have the camera with me when I used E as a model, but later when I was hanging up the clothes, I laid a few out as a sampling of the cuteness :-) Behold!

Just look at those heart shaped pockets on the white hoodie and check out the adorable magenta trench coat....sigh...I don't think that there will be any hope of keeping me away from the Carter's outlet for very long, so I can stock up even more.

No comments: