Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grocery Day!

Michael and I usually go grocery shopping together, and have done so even before little E came along. However, today we were out of some important things for the upcoming week, and Michael would not have been home from work until 6:30. This is not the first time E and I went on a major grocery trip alone, but she no longer fits in the infant cart and her car seat is too big to attach, so she rode sitting up in the cart for the first time. She is growing up so fast! She looked like such a big girl riding in the cart, and was stylish too with her Eddie Bauer shopping cart cover. And let me tell you, she LOVED it! It was a whole new perspective on things and she was just having the best time looking around- and turning sideways to grab stuff out of the cart! She is so strong and dexterous, she was able to get a yogurt cup up and over to the front and almost got ahold of a heavy pizza sauce can. Geez I am really going to have my hands full soon.
I think we are both excited for another shopping trip soon!

No comments: