My work computer has been on the fritz, so no updating on lunch breaks, and we have been busy busy at night. In fact, E went 4 days without a bath b.c we were so busy in the evenings and she would get too sleepy before getting to bathtime. Do worry though, she was a clean girl for the big Halloween festivities at daycare.
I thought I might be updating with some fun Halloween stories, but E decided that when she got home from daycare, that it was bedtime! I thought I was just putting her down for a nap, but apparently she had other ideas. So I will just have to share some pictures from the daycare, where she dressed up for their costume parade! All the little babies and kids were so cute. It was adorable b/c in the infant room there was two of everything: 2 lady bugs (that was E's costume) 2 lions and 2 peas in pod.
Alright, must go! E has been sitting with me while I type this and she is getting very "grabby"!jhhh hy,p n (that was her saying "goodbye!"


1 comment:
Oh I love the costume!! I wish we had been back home! I'm going to work on getting pics of the boys up soon, and I have some cute videos to share whenever I find the time to get them on the computer too. We miss you!
Post a Comment