Sometimes this can be a frustrating thing, but it is hard for your heart not to melt when a screaming baby immediately rests her little head against your chest and relaxes into peace as soon as she in your arms. The bad thing is that Daddy has pretty much given up trying to help put E back to sleep, so Mommy is still going to bed about 8:30 pm because she knows she will be getting up numerous times during the night. For the most part she doesn't get fed during the night, but she must be having teething issues, because sleeping through the night has been occuring very rarely for the last couple of months.
Fortunately, during the day, E still seems happy just to be with anybody who will give her attention. She is getting a little closer to the stranger identification and separation anxiety age, but hopefully since she has been in daycare for the past 4 months it won't affect her too badly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Nate does the same thing. He already has the separation anxiety though, and he cries when I leave him at daycare. :( I hate it. I know it'll all change when they get a little older and realize how much fun Daddy is though!
It is the best feeling ever when the litte ones do that :) And don't worry if she cries at daycare-trust me, as soon as you are out of sight, she will calm down within a minute and start playing. AND don't be upset when the day comes that she doesn't want to leave-they all do it and it is a great sign they are having fun and loving the teachers! (though mommy is always number one until puperty then we can pass them off to daddy-whoo hoo for us!)
Hey Beth, I have been searching through diaper swappers and I am so lost with all the abbreviations-we I am back in town in a few weeks you are going to have to help me figure out what I am looking at...lol
Post a Comment