Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 23, 2009

ME ME ME!

I was tagged by Miche over at Coordinated Chaos, so I guess that means you will have to learn a little about ME!

I am:
a full-time working mom and wife

I know: I USED to know the periodic table.

I won: a HUGE bunny (like 6 ft tall) in a drawing when I was in elementary school- that is seriously like the only thing I have ever won. Guess I am not very talented or lucky!

I want: Emily to be able to fall asleep on her own, without having to cry for an hour first

I have: 1 sweet and sassy little girl (almost a year old!), a husband and a crazy cat

I hate: (I'll steal Miche's answer and say...) people who litter. It bugs the crap out of me!

I miss: My Manteo friends

I feel:
ok. I usually either feel ok or bad!

I hear:
the air handler blowing

I smell: Nothing right now, it doesn't help that my sinuses are still messed up!

I crave: another cookie like the one I just ate!

I search: for good deals on CDs

I love:
my family and friends

I care:
about my appearance, even though you probably couldn't tell b/c I look like crap most of the time!

I always:
spell restaurant wrong! (well a lot of the time anyway, I got it right this time)

I believe: in God

I sing:
very off key and off tune (is that the right term?)

I write:
very messily. I have very embarrassing handwriting

I lose:
my grocery lists pretty much every other week.

I never:
eat seafood.

I listen:
to mix and oldies stations. Apparently I have already turned middle-aged...

I am scared of:
something happening to Emily or to me and therefore leaving her

I need: to be less stressed out and anxious!

I am happy: when E is happy

I guess it is my turn to tag: you're it Nate's Mama and Susan!

No comments: