Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

This post is brought to you by the letter "E"

Susan tagged me back with another game. She chose the letter "E" for me, and I have to come up with 10 things starting with that letter that have to do with me!

1. Emily: obviously that's going to be #1 one, my sweet (not so)little babe :)
2. Elizabeth: my first name and E's middle name
3. Edy's ice cream: specifically Edy's Girl Scout Samoa cookie ice cream, my favorite ice cream
4. Environmental Science: my major in college
5. Environment and Natural Resources: the department I work for
6. Eighty-one: year I was born
7. Earrings: I have 2 holes in each ear, but only ever wear earrings in one of them. And I had my cartilage pierced for a few years before I let it grow closed. Miss E won't be getting any holes until she is at least 8 and asks for it done.
8. Edward: this is my brother's middle name and my grandfather's first name, but that is not why it's on the list. Any of you Twilight readers will know what I am talking about, mmmm.
9. Every flavor beans: I am trying my hardest to come up with something related to Harry Potter because I love it so...But I am coming up blank besides Berti Bott's Every Flavor Beans- which I think sounds like one of the most gross candy I could think of!
10. Ehh.. I can't think of any more

I will only tag one person because I am lazy- so Miche, when you get some time, your letter is "B"!

1 comment:

Miche said...

Oh fun! I'll have to sit and think a little on this one!

And I love Edward too...yum! When the second movie comes out we should request a girls night out to go see it, and then get coffee after and talk about how we would become vampires too for Edward...lol