She is up to 29 inches and 22 pounds 2 ounces! If her legs catch up with the length of her torso she will be wayyy long! Or maybe she will be a female Michael Phelps with weird proportions especially good for swimming...
I can't believe she has already been here for 9 months! When I was pregnant it seemed like that was such a long time, but now she has been in the world for longer than she was baking- crazy. And it also means that I have less than 3 months to get a birthday party figured out. I am an obsessive planner, so that probably is just the right amount of time :) Hopefully April isn't too early for a party in the park!


3 comments:
Oh no, Emily is not allowed go turn 1! Uh-uh. 'Cause that means Nate will be turning 1 soon afterwards and I just can't have that! :P
Glad to know she's still a healthy little girl w/Phelps-like proportions!
Almost a year old...craaaazy. April sounds like a perfect park party month. :)
Oh I hope we are back in time for her party! I will cry if we miss it! The first year goes by way too quickly.
Post a Comment