Emily's little friend Lily has joined her in the Toddler I room. I don't feel so bad that E got forced up now that another baby has been too! She is probably right around 6 weeks younger than E, since they started daycare about the same time, but E was 12 weeks at the time rather than 6.
I hope she is adjusting OK- but at least now there are 2 babies that are crawling and cruising but not yet walking.
Which reminds me. E has been standing and balancing for a few seconds at a time recently. Her teacher says she has been doing it a lot when she is over checking out the book case. I think the key is to get her interested in a toy or book so she doesn't realize she isn't holding on to anything!
It would be really neat if she was walking by her birthday, but she has to get moving if that's going to happen :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That would be fun if she were walking! A started walking right around his bday and really took off about a month later. But once they walk, they start to run....fast...haha!!
That's awesome! Nate just started letting go a little (even though he's not cruising yet) and it freaks me out!!! LOL I guess I'm afraid he's going to fall or something.
Post a Comment