I am not sure if everyone has heard of this website, but Baby Steals is like a treasure trove! Every weekday they have a different "steal". It is some baby related item that is usually at least 50% or more off the regular price.
I have only gotten one of the steals, but have been so tempted on others and have missed out on a lot too. They only have a certain number of the item available, and sometimes they sell out in minutes!
Every day at 11 am you have to race thousands of other mommies to see what the day's steal is and if it's a good one, hopefully you will be one of the lucky few who gets to purchase it!
I'm waiting for a cute style of robeeze to come back around, but you have to be super fast for those! "See" you at babysteals tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, that is cool! And I love the shutterfly pics! E is just SO CUTE!
Post a Comment