Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 13, 2009

Photos are already up

I was presently surprised to get find an email from Christy this morning saying that the pictures were ready to be viewed!
There are some cute ones, but as evidenced by one of the "action" shots, E was actually not in one of her best moods the morning of her photo shoot, so there aren't as many and variety as I was envisioning. Oh well, I am sure that I will spend more than enough money on just what is there!

So without further ado, here is how you can check out Christy's work:
www.christyjohnson.com , click on clients and enter the password, emily0409.
The gallery will be up for 2 weeks and for any family that wishes to purchase pictures, you are free to interact directly with Christy (email is on her site) and remember that she is offering us 50% off her print prices!
I hope you enjoy- let me know which ones you like best!

4 comments:

Callie said...

I think the pictures are gorgeous! My favorites are the close-ups of Emily. She has the sweetest smile and her eyes are beautiful.

Miche said...

I love the close ups of her and the one with her at your legs and the ones on mikes shoulders...oh my, good thing I'm not buying any, otherwise I'd break the bank. And can I just say that dress is the CUTEST ever?

Anonymous said...

I think the hat is the cutest thing ever! She is so cute I could just eat her up with a spoon! PS-Like your haircut too. :)

Adria said...

she's adorable!! I can't believe she is 1 already! I love the pictures of her on her daddy's shoulders...too cute! You look great too!