Last night she was playing in the kitchen and got a plastic bottle with Spike's treats in it. She was having a good time shaking it like a little maraca. Then I said "That's the kitty's food" and a minute later she had crawled over to his dish and was trying to shake some treats out of the top into it!
I swear she has never seen us feed him out of that container- poor bugger doesn't really get treats very often, haha.
I know she understands common things we say to her, like "do you want to read a book", "do you want to walk" and of course "where's the kitty!?", but I guess it was a little surprising to see her comprehend and act on something like that.
In other news... E has been wanting to play outside in the evenings after we get home from daycare. This playing generally entails me holding her hands while she walks all over the place and picks up sticks or investigates flowers and those oak pollen things.
Of course there is also playing with the dandelions!



1 comment:
She is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment