Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Legs!

Thanks to an early Christmas present from her little neighborhood buddies (thanks Michelle :P ) E finally has her very own pair of baby legs. I have been eyeing some for a while now; target has their own brand, and there are several etsy shops that have them. These little leg warmers are great now that the weather is getting colder. We have laminate and tile flooring, so when E ventures off the area rug, she often encounters cold floors. She doesn't seem to mind but I don't like to feel her poor cold legs when I pick her up! Also, they are nice to use with dresses instead of stockings for quick diaper changes.

Now that she has one pair, it's going to be even harder to stop myself from buying these up!

3 comments:

Callie said...

So cute! I love argyle.

Miche said...

Oh she looks so cute!!! I'm so glad you like them!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is Andrea of Alan & Andrea Inc. :)

Just thought I would say hi! I can't believe I haven't seen you and Mike in so long. Emily is beautiful! Hope you are well!