I am about a week behind with everything- but I guess that is what happens when the computer where you are visiting dies from a virus attack!
As I mentioned earlier, we were in upstate NY for the week of Christmas. It snowed several of the days, including Christmas, but it was sooo windy that we stayed indoors for the most part. We didn't even get to use the snowsuit that my mom bought especially for E to wear on this trip :(
Christmas morning, E woke up about 5:30 or 6 for a bottle and went right back to sleep- we didn't get up until 8:30- glorious! We opened some presents and then the race was on the get ready and head out for Christmas day at E's great aunt and uncle's house.
It was a nice day for E to meet and play with a lot of relatives who will only get to see her once a year at most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment