Birthday Countdown

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our little Jetsetter

E took her first plane rides over the Christmas Holiday and from all accounts she was the perfect little traveler. I can't speak from first-hand knowledge, because she flew with my mother while the rest of us scrubs (me, Michael and my dad) drove to upstate NY.
I am actually not that surprised, b/c our little monkey is generally in very high spirits when she is out in public and around new people. Such a social little girl. The thing I was most afraid of was how the pressure would affect her ears. Apparently she was all "PSSHAW, pressure shmessure!" They had to take connecting flights and on the first flight she slept through the landing and on the second flight she fell asleep before take-off and slept the whole way!
I'm glad that E had a good experience but mostly glad that she took it easy on her Grandma!!

No comments: