Monday, December 1, 2008
Almost there!
I finally have a couple of videos of E getting on her knees and then pushing up on her feet. She really wants to get onto her feet and loves walking along while someone is holding her hands, so several people have commented that she may end up walking before she crawls. I'm not so sure about that, but I think if she figures out how to move her knees, she will realize how much faster it is to really crawl than just scoot/army crawl. She'll love being able to get into trouble even more quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG!! Beth!! She is so cute!! I love the bum up in the air! I bet if she does start crawling she will walk pretty soon after. That is so amazing! We need to get together this weekend with the kids-give us a call or drop by whenever.
She is so beautiful! :) She is doing great. I love how babies are biologically programmed to just figure this stuff out. It's so cool to watch them try things and learn. :)
Post a Comment